Welcome to the Give Us The Floor Graphic Designers Team Page!
You will earn 1 hour of community service for 4 graphics that are submitted and approved to be published on our social media platforms and/or on our Website. If you took the photo yourself, then you will be credited more community service hours (Between 1 and 2 per photo depending on the quality and complexity). You will be automatically entered into the monthly giveaway (if applicable.)
Not signed-up as a teen team member yet? Do it HERE
The importance of peer-to-peer support in your life
Submit content before January 30, 2018, HERE
- Create SQUARE Graphics that address some of the following questions - We encourage you to come up with your own questions as well! No more than one question per graphic.
- Why is sharing with peers easier than with adults?
- Do adults judge you?
- Are you afraid of sharing with adults?
- Why are friends and peers more qualified to comfort you?
- Give a personal example of when friends/peers were key to helping you feel better?
- Give a personal example of when they were there for you
- Give a personal example of when you supported friends/peers and why you felt they needed you?
- How bonded do you feel to your friends?
- Who do you trust more: an adult you don’t know or a peer you don’t know?
- When you’ve done something you feel ashamed of, do you share it with friends? Siblings? Parents? Adults around you?
- Imagine that there were safe, supportive online group chats facilitated by teens. Would you be interested in participating? Why?
- You can also choose to address a different topic. Click HERE to see a list.
Please respect these tips & guidelines
- Be true to themselves: Share what's true to you
- To get more chance to be published, have a look at our Instagram account
- Editing is your friend! Don't hesitate to edit the photo and keep the most interesting part
- DO NOT share any personal information such as last names, schools, streets, phone numbers etc.
- Add some text to make your peers understand better your feelings but not too much! Just a few words
- the sizes of the files must be minimum 500KB, and must be jpeg, tiff, png, psd or pdf
- Be respectful and appropriate. Honor our community rules
- Your piece(s) MUST be your own original creation(s); do not infringe on any other person’s or entity’s rights. Be sure that every person represented has given the approval to participate in the piece and has agreed to Give Us The Floor terms of services and giveaway rules.
- If you use an existing photo, you must use ONLY copyright free photos or some artists authorize non-profits to use their work but they asked to be credited. If it is the case, don't forget to mention it when you upload the graphic so we can credit the artist in the text.
- Your piece MUST NEVER HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED BEFORE. It's easy for us to find out, so please don't even try
Need some inspiration? Check out at our We Take The Floor page