Welcome to the Give Us The Floor Photographers Team Page!
You will earn 1 to 2 hours of community service for 4 graphics that are submitted and approved to be published on our social media platforms and/or on our Website depending on the quality and complexity. You will be automatically entered into the monthly giveaway (if applicable.)
Not signed-up as a teen team member yet? Do it HERE
The importance of peer-to-peer support in your life
Submit content before January 30, 2018, HERE
- Create photos that could illustrate some of the following ideas - We encourage you to come up with your ideas as well!
- Sharing with peers is easier than with adults
- Adults judge me
- I am afraid of sharing with adults
- Friends and peers are more qualified to comfort me
- When friends/peers are key to helping me feel better
- When friends/peers are there for me
- Me supporting peers when they needed
- How bonded I feel to my friends
- Imagine that there were safe, supportive online group chats facilitated by teens. Would I be interested in participating? Why?
- You can also choose to address a different topic. Click HERE to see a list.
Please respect these tips & guidelines
- Be true to themselves: Share what's true to you
- To get more chance to be published, have a look at our Instagram account
- Editing is your friend! Don't hesitate to edit the photo and keep the most interesting part
- DO NOT share any personal information such as last names, schools, streets, phone numbers etc.
- Add some text to help your peers understand your feelings better...but not too much! A few words is all you need
- the sizes of the files must be minimum 500KB, and must be jpeg, tiff, png, psd or pdf
- Be respectful and appropriate. Honor our community rules
- Your piece(s) MUST be your own original creation(s); do not infringe on any other person’s or entity’s rights. Be sure that every person represented has given the approval to participate in the piece and has agreed to Give Us The Floor terms of services and giveaway rules.
Need some inspiration? Check out at our We Take The Floor page