HERE, WE CAN DARE TO SHARE WHAT IS TRUE TO US
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
- Join a teen-only Supportive Group Chat
- Become the Facilitator of a teen-only Supportive Group Chat
- Empower your voice and share your struggles, experiences or achievements through videos or blogs.
5 Reasons to Belong to Our Community
- Belong to a safe community of like-minded peers
- Become a member of a private, supportive teen-only group chat
- Get support for yourself & make a difference for other teens
- Give power to your voice
- Earn community service hours!
Youth mental health and youth identity are Give Us The Floor main focuses all year long, but in January we will focus our discussions even more on mental health. Accepting and acknowledging our mental health struggles are crucial to getting better. Experiencing judgment or being labeled or put in boxes because of our struggles doesn’t help either. How can we fight the stigma of mental health issues and help society evolve? Approximately 20% of adolescents have a diagnosable mental health disorder and between 20% and 30% of adolescents have one major depressive episode before they reach adulthood.
Share your thoughts and experiences with us and watch what other teens are going through on our Instagram & YouTube